Monday 9 April 2018

Enid - a quick update on the latest foster cat

Enid climbing on my exercise machine
Just a quick update on Enid the new resident foster cat. She's settled in very well and Hildy and Enid seem happy chasing each other round the house, burning off some young cat energy.

Occasionally they rub noses, a good sign of friendship, at other times I hear the sound of hissing usually coming from Hildy who is the grumpier of the two. Enid is very mischievous and loves to climb anything she can. She appears to dare herself to higher climbs and once or twice I've had to rescue her from the top of the wardrobe.

Enid was spayed last week with an overnight stay at the vets. She seemed tired but happy to be home the next day. Her stitches are healing well and I've been checking them a few times a day. I'm working on a short video to document her little "adventure" so I'll post that out soon as it's finished.

Hildy and Enid friends at last

No comments:

Post a Comment